We are following the guidelines from our governing body (Alberta Dental Association and College).
COVID Protocols to expect at your appointment.
- Arrive no earlier and no later than 5 minutes of your appointment time
- Hand sanitize upon arrival
- COVID questionnaire to fill in
- Temperature will be taken
- Hand washing and mouth rinse before being seated in dental chair
- Removal of brushing /flossing station
- Spread out appointment times
- Phone screening 24 hours before appointment
- Another screening upon arrival
- Mask is mandatory in clinic
- Only one parent/guardian to accompany patient. If there is a need to bring siblings, please inform us before appointment so we can ensure we are not over capacity.
- No more coffee station
- Closure of playroom
For all of our safety including yours, we have restrictions on when certain procedures can be done during the day and have reduced number of patients we can see per day.